EZTwain Pro 3.0 - Features
- Win32 DLL - install by copying to target system, redistribution is simple
- Stable and reliable: In daily production use since 1999
- Easy learning curve - Start with 1 or 2 calls and no TWAIN expertise
- Controllable logging with extremely detailed log file for diagnosis and debugging
- Single functions to scan to memory, to file, or to clipboard
- Single function to scan multipage document to multipage TIFF, PDF, or DCX
- Excellent support for No-User-Interface (software controlled) scanning
- Exception trapping - unstable TWAIN drivers will not crash your application
- DIB (in-memory image) processing functions - rotate, flip, scale, crop, convert, ...
- Read and write BMP, JPEG, PNG, GIF, and TIFF
- Read, write, and append to multipage TIFF, PDF*, and DCX
- Supports TIFF CCITT Group4 Fax compression - excellent for B&W documents
- Controllable JPEG quality/compression
- Comprehensive set of TWAIN parameter query and setting functions
- Built-in recognition of Code 3-of-9 barcodes, or can use 3rd party barcode engines.
- Works with scanners, webcams, digital cameras - all TWAIN devices
- Set and query Region Of Interest (scan rectangle) and paper size
- Query and control document feeder (ADF) and duplex feature
- Support for CMYK and CMY scanning, if supported by scanner
- Support for 16-bit grayscale and 48-bit RGB scanning, if supported by scanner
- Sample programs in C, C++/MFC, VB, Delphi, Perl, C#, VB.NET
- Language-neutral API: No records, call-backs, or pointers required
- Header files for C/C++, Visual Basic, VFP, Delphi, Perl, C#, VB.NET, LotusScript, PowerBuilder, PowerBasic, Progress 4GL
- Includes Twirl - an interactive tool for exploring the TWAIN API and testing devices.
* PDF files are images only, and reading is only supported for PDF files written by EZTwain Pro.
Do you have any other questions? E-mail us for pre-sales support.